US-OH-Cleveland:Oracle DBA

From: <shaines_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:55:23 GMT

The Sandvick Consulting Group, an IT consulting company focusing on Northeast Ohio, provides companies with high caliber consultants in order to support their growing needs. Progressive and dynamic, we provide a diverse range of services, which enable our partners to transform ideas and data into information and technology.

Senior Oracle DBA
Akron, OH
Contract
We are currently in search of an Oracle DBA to fill a mission critical position with the fifth largest utility company in the U.S. The candidate must possess expertise in Oracle database with Client Server environment. Also in Data Modeling, and Unix background with AIX preferred, and Oracle OEM. Degree preferred. Duties include database maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting problems, applying Application patches, tuning Database parameters and tuning SQL statements. Please forward all inquiries and resumes to Shaines_at_ccssi.net.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 20 2000 - 13:55:23 CDT