Re: Oracle 8.1.6 on RH 7.0 - kernel parameters

From: Lowietje <no-reply_at_no-psam.xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:18:43 +0200

Again me,

As far as i can tell, this should not be the problem.

I did a expert install of Mandrake server, which should be the same kernel as the automated install, and it also hanged on the 80 %.

If i did not create the database, i was not able to connect internal.

so i couldn't do anything with the install.

Hope this extra info helps a bit

Krgrds Louis