Oracle Software Packager

From: Tim Johnston <flii_at_zoom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:02:56 +0100

This is probably a dumb question, but I can't make any progress and I've tried looking everywhere!

I'm trying to use Oracle Software Packager to create a new component and I've having trouble with the syntax for the calculations of variables. For example, when inserting a query, the query is contructed as shown:

SIDQueries1_1.Locate_SIDs_and_Homes(#STRINGLIST ReturnType#,

[{"GetAllServicesException","InvalidServiceException","UnexpectedImagePath"} : userProcess( RETRY | IGNORE)])

This, as it stands, doesn't compile and I assume you need to change the #STRINGLIST ReturnType# portion, but what should it be changed to?? Tried everything from my mothers maiden name to the last line of the koran, but to no avail...can anyone help??

Does anyone know of any further documentation/resources for OSP, other than the user's guide??

Cheers
Tim Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 08:02:56 CDT