Oracle Reports and forms cant find my database

From: Roelof <pit_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:42:13 +0200

I have a problem. Oracle 8i Persanal is running OK. I installed reports and forms. When I try to log on to my database with those programs they say "Oracle is not running". But in the same time I can see my tables with SQL plus.

I am a newbie, please help me.

Tnx.

Roelof Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 13:42:13 CDT