Re: Oracle 8.1.6 on RH 7.0 - kernel parameters

From: Lowietje <no-reply_at_no-psam.xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:20:43 +0200

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:19:31 GMT, codrutpopescu_at_my-deja.com wrote:

Hi Codrut,

I had the same problem this weekend.
After serveral reinstalls off Linux it looked like it had to do with some missing RPMS.

I have yet to figure out which ones.

I finally installed Mandrake 7.1 as a Server with the automatic option. After this the install went correctly.

Hope this helps

Good Luck

Louis