Re: question on cold backup(in archive mode)

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:45:12 +1000

You said it nicer than me, Doug! But your last sentence here about says it all.

I'm copying for future use in Backup and Recovery courses (I hope there's no licensing fee), and I'm hoping that Scott will maybe show up at one!

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000