Re: what user privileges do I need to create the repository

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:04:04 +0100

Hi

If you are using a recovery catlog, then the database in which the recovery catalog resides will need to have a user created for the purpose and the catrman.sql script run against it. You will also need to grant recovery_catalog_owner to the rman db account. This should all be covered - in much greater detail in the Oracle Docs.

HTH

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA