Re: webDB 2.0 to web portal 3.0 beta

From: <dmnwork_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:32:11 GMT

In article <8shn3c$9he$1_at_porthos.nl.uu.net>,   "Frank" <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl> wrote:
> Seem to be several:
> beta doesn't support the "move a site" option to name one.
> And Portal 3.0 EA doesn't either, afaik (but I may have the various
> release notes mixed up).
>
> I'd go for the latest release, portal ea (Early Adopter), as you are
> installing from scratch, and thus have the choice.

  Thanks Frank. But we're not moving a "site" - only components.   Same problem in that case? I'll re-read the release notes, but   wanted to see if anyone had already gone through something similar;   even with official Oracle doc instructions - and bombed-out.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 12:32:11 CDT