here's your chance to flame a newbie

From: pete-nice <paost8+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:44:36 -0400

hello. i am obviously new to this newsgroup. i joined in the hope of getting some expert advice. i am currently taking a database management class and this class is the first time i have ever touched oracle8 and used sql. i have some questions to ask about a couple of my assignments. i am in no way trying to solicit people to do my homework! my professor has a t.a. who only grades assignments. the professor doesn't answer questions very well. i would like to ask for some hints and be pointed in the right direction in learn these two technical skills. anyone who would be willing to help, reply to sender only. thank you

Check out Archangel on WPTS-92.1 FM on Saturdays from 10pm-12am. Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 15:44:36 CDT