Re: Problem by Using C++ with embedded Sql with Oracle

From: Jeremy Beal <jbeal_at_jbeal.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:24:10 GMT

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:51:26 +0200, Matthias Kohler <Matthias.Kohler_at_borchard-informatik.de> wrote:

>then I want to link the file with ld but I got an error Undifined
>symbol sqlcxt first referenced in File XXX.o. What Libraries must I use
>to Link the File ?

There are multiple libraries and objects which may be needed in your link depending on the Oracle features used.

Look at the file env_precomp.mk in the $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/lib directory and demo_proc.mk in $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo/proc with an eye for the value $(PROLDLIBS) Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 17:24:10 CDT