Re: Migrating Sybase Adaptive Enterprise 11.0.3.3 to Oracle 8i

From: Navid Khalili <navid_at_ac.housing.berkeley.edu>
Date: 18 Oct 2000 00:08:53 GMT

OOOOOPS...I forgot to mention one important thing here, I need to do this for the Linux platform (both DBs reside on Linux)

Thanks in advance,
Navid K.

Navid Khalili (navid_at_ac.housing.berkeley.edu) wrote:
: Hello All,

: Im thinking of moving over from Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 11.0.3.3 to an Oracle 8i database. I really only need to migrate over data, I dont have any stored procedures that I would need. Does anyone have any information, or utilities that I could use to do this?

: Please e-mail me: navid_at_ac.housing.berkeley.edu