Clean Your Database or List

From: Michael O'Connor <moconnor_at_gis.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:32:56 -0400

Does your mailing list or database need:

We are a small shop that solves big problems.

If you can provide a delimited or text file, we can process the file to your specification.

Tell us what you need, we will quote you a reasonable price.

Contact us at mailto:geozip_at_yahoo.com

Fast, accurate, confidential service. Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 20:32:56 CDT