How to execute "truncate table TTT" in procedures?

From: <qiangye_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:08:24 GMT

Dear professionals,

Here I encounter a problem to execute "truncate table TTT" in the stored procedures. It seems that "table" is the reserved key word for some special use in the stored procedures, compared with in PL/SQL.

So, anybody could let me know how to do that? Appreaications in advanc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 16 2000 - 04:08:24 CDT