Re: NEWBIE: SQL intro

From: Paul Bennett <spacey845_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:08:22 GMT

In article <8sfn50$1fq$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   oratune_at_aol.com wrote:
> If that makes my answer incorrect, so be it.

FWIW, *I* thought your information was 'neccesary and sufficient' for my purposes, which is as good a citerion of 'correctness' as I care to use.

OTOH, Sybrand's information was surplus to my immediate requirements, but was nevertheless good to know.

In other words, IMO, you both hit the target, just from slightly different diretions :-)

Thanks again to both of you!

---
Pb
My opinions are my own and should not be taken as
representing any other group or entity.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.