"Capability not supported" ???

From: Arjen Boerkamp <arjen_at_*nospam*boerkamp.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:09:25 +0200

I like to update a record in an Oracle 7.3 database. I connect via the BDE. But when I do this I get the message "Capability not supported". I can add records and do all kind of select statements. Anybody know what this "extended" error message is about?

Thanx in advance,
Arjen Received on Mon Oct 16 2000 - 16:09:25 CDT