Re: Check constraint

From: Brian Tkatch <SPAMBLOCK.Maxwell_Smart_at_ThePentagon.com.SPAMBLOCK>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:33:02 GMT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:47:11 GMT, "Van Messner" <vmessner_at_bestweb.net> wrote:

>Hi Brian:
>
> Connor answered your question but one of the neat things about SQL*Plus
>is that you can try stuff quickly. You could create a tiny table and try
>inserting nulls quicker than you can post to the newsgroup.
>
>Van

I was thinking about that as I was posting. However, I decided to ask anyway, as I may find that I will learn more that way from the points mentioned. I do try things myself as well, it just matters how comfortable I am with my knowledge of the subject.

Brian Received on Mon Oct 16 2000 - 09:33:02 CDT