Online Certification Questions

From: STiger2000 <stiger2000_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:22:24 GMT

Network Essentials hosts Get Certified! has hundreds of Oracle Certified Professional multiple choice questions. Called "My Favorite Site" by a certified Oracle instructor, the questions are located at:

     http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/ocp

There are over 1,000 Sun Solaralso questions at:

     http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/sca

And OpenVMS questions at:

     http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/vms

Perl has its own page at:

     http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/perl

We've recently updated and corrected some of our question database.

jc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Oct 15 2000 - 14:22:24 CDT