Re: SET ROLE command and FORMS

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:45:01 GMT

How would the user of the application see the password of role unless they saw the source of the form? We have password protected roles that are enabled inside the application with a Forms Library that enables the roles. The user doesn't have any DEFAULT Roles that have anything other than SELECT privilege.