Re: Can anyone help me!

From: Barbara Kennedy <barbken_at_teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:07:40 -0700

It looks like someone tried to copy the file while the database was open. (and the system was not put in backup mode and the file copy took out a file lock - not fatal)
1.is file 46 there?'/xcia/disk14/dtws_idx_prod.dbf' (and the size about what you expect it to be)

2. If so try starting the database in mount mode.
3. taking the datafile offline.
4. doing a recovery on the datafile (hopefully you get media recovery
complete)
5. bring the datafile on line.
6. open the database.
Jim