Re: need buglist of Oracle 8i

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:19:13 GMT

    On Metalink you can get the readme document for each patch. Those docs list the bugs that have been fixed by the patch. Metalink also has a searchable bug database. Searching on "distinct" does not show any bugs like yours.

    It's hard to imagine you or your client will be happier with 8.0.6 than with 8.1.6. What happens when you select unique instead of select distinct?

Van