Re: Resource temporarily unavailable

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:54:01 +0200

Oracle error 1242 blurs something about media failures, and corruption. From the name of the file, I gather it's a temporary tablespace datafile. Drop and recreate - as temporary tablespaces should be temporary, no data is stored permanently, making this a safe option.

About async i/o being switched off: did you simulate aio by using multiple writers?

--
Frank
sysdev <sysdev_at_mb.sympatico.ca> schreef in berichtnieuws