Re: Loading Oracle 8i on Win 95

From: Marc Billiet <someone.overthere_at_living>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:36:58 GMT

Did you already try a custom install ? I have seen errors when installin g
the demos and add-ons, and other times it was caused by selecting something else, and other times it was caused by lack of memory (the

Universal Installer). I haven't found an Oracle-installer yet without

problems.

Marc

Op 2000-10-13, 3:19:34, schreef Snowskier <SnowSkier_at_worldnet.att.net> o ver
het thema Re: Loading Oracle 8i on Win 95:

> I have the same problem insalling 8i personal from the massive 180mb
> download!
> Does Oracle even moderate this newsgroup? I see your post is two month
old!