Re: NEWBIE: Database Creation

From: Paul Bennett <spacey845_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:07:40 GMT

In article <8s2r6m$5f0$1_at_plutonium.btinternet.com>,   "Hiran de Silva" <Hiran_at_NOSPAMdesilva.com> wrote:

[snip]
> I come into contact with Oracle rarely, as you do. When we do we
 really do
> need these guys. Really.

I agree completely. Just recently I've had reason to turn to usenet a lot more than I usually do (due to changing contracts to a very different area, and the generalised mental paralysis that comes with it), and I've generally found people in the "real" groups (as opposed to alt.* ;-) to be genuinely helpful, useful and good people.

However, "RTFM" is not considered helpful nor useful advice, IME, which is why I vented a little at the guy. I hope I caused no offence, but if I did, I appologise.

---
Pb
My opinions are my own and should not be taken as
representing any other group or entity.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.