Re: oracle beginners

From: Brad Strong <brad.strong_at_autodesk.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:15:46 -0700

Please, don't refer to a book written by technoids as a "Holy Manual", there is one valid Holy Book on the planet and it is the Bible.

You may be an oracle DBA, and Oracle may be a great database program, but keep a little perspective.

This "ministry of information" that I see in various technical fields is really tiresome. In the end, we are talking about a database here, a means to mine data and make a living, not a way to save your soul.

Warm Regards,

Brad Strong
Application Engineer