table normalization?

From: <thevillian_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:42:02 GMT

Hi,

I'm a database developer working with oracle and I'm looking for a tool that will aide in normalizing my tables. In Access 2000 there is a wizard called table analyzer that will look for repeating entries (2nd normal form violations), is there one like this for oracle? Anyone one what this is?

Thanks to all,
Vijai

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 10:42:02 CDT