what user privileges do I need to create the repository

From: Rob <rfreez_at_gte.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:56:28 GMT

Hi,

I just installed OEM on my Oracle database and I was wondering what user I can use for the repository, or what privileges do I need to grant to an existing user to own the repository. Also, how can I view all possible privileges?

Finally, I have Oracle 8i and I can't get rman to work. Is rman/rman a valid user and password? Where do I even start to get rman running? Thanks.

Rob Freeman
rfreez_at_gte.net Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 10:56:28 CDT