Multiple table inserts

From: Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:52:11 -0500

In classes and in use, I've never seen an insert statement that inserted into multiple tables. I can select from multiple tables, but have never seen a multiple table insert. Do you need to insert data into each table one at a time, or is there a way to do it like a select on multiple tables? Thanks.

Steve

Newsgroup replies preferred. Remove nospam when replying thru email. Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 14:52:11 CDT