Re: Using Oracle 8 with IIS4.0 Log Files

From: <jocave_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:33:32 GMT

In article <ITFE5.172$k76.181_at_client>,
  "nagli" <nagli_at_pti-intl.com> wrote:
> Has anybody tried to use the IIS 4.0 ODBC Log function with an Oracle
> Database Table? I tried it several times, but I never get any records
> written into the table. I test the ODBC with the Oracle ODBC Test
 Utility
> and it works great.
> I believe the problem is with the date that will be written into the
 table,
> but I can not see a way to change the date format in the IIS 4.0

I believe there was a thread on this recently on the microsoft.public.data.odbc newsgroup. Thread was named 'IIS ODBC Logging' I believe.

http://www.deja.com/viewthread.xp?AN=659936349.1&search=thread&recnum=%3 c8nkmgc$9tu$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com%3e%231/1&group=microsoft.public.data.odbc&f rpage=viewthread.xp

Justin Cave
Oracle ODBC Development

Opinions expressed herein are my own and may not reflect those of Oracle Corporation

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 17:33:32 CDT