Re: NEWBIE: Database Creation

From: Paul Bennett <spacey845_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:47:52 GMT

In article <39e35351$1_at_rpc1284.daytonoh.ncr.com>,   "Jim Gregory" <JG200024_at_NCR.com> wrote:
> If you take the default option for dbassist it makes a bunch of
 assumptions
> about how to set up your DB and how big to make the data files.
 [snip]

> HTH

It kinda helps, thanks. I'm more of an Oracle Newbie than that, but it's given me somewhere to start from, (which is more than I had before :-) and I'm enough of a systems Oldbie to figure the rest out...

Thanks again,

---
Pb
My opinions are my own and should not be taken as
representing any other group or entity.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.