Re: Index Limit

From: Horvath Andras <raas_at_balu.sch.bme.hu>
Date: 10 Oct 2000 07:31:15 GMT

Or, increase db_block_size (re-create database), and set pct_free low (for the indexes). Things must fit in one block, I suppose. I ran into the same problem when creating a complex index with a lot of columns, re-created things with 8k blocksize instead of 2 and it worked.
raas

--
 "With enough free time, effort, and an input string that looks like the
  winning entry in last year's obfuscated-C contest, you can turn