Re: How to mask the character "&" to insert it as data??

From: Akram JARO <einfach_gut_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:10:09 +0200

hi
i thinke, the beste way to do it, is the CHR function, you should also use ||

-------------------------------------Anfang-------------------------
SQLWKS> describe test;
Spaltenname                    Null?    Typ
------------------------------ -------- ----
ID                                      NUMBER
NAME                                    VARCHAR2(8)
VNAME                                   VARCHAR2(8)
SQLWKS> insert into test values
     2> (1,123||chr(38),'TEST');

1 Zeile verarbeitet.
SQLWKS> select * from test;
ID NAME VNAME
         1 123&     767
         1 123&     TEST

2 Zeilen ausgewählt

Dipl.-Informatiker Khamis Abuelkomboz <khamis_at_knuut.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 39E2019C.333D9669_at_knuut.de...