Lost Database internal password

From: Jerome Gransac <jgransac_at_kedros.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 11:05:28 +0200

Hi,

I did a database on NT4.0 with Oracle 8.15i I wanted to evoluate from Oracle 8.15i to 8.16i. When i have to give informations about the data base, one of these is the password.
When I have created, I don't remember i gave an internal password to this database.
How can I get this password now ?

There is a file "PWDmpdata.ora" which seems to be the file which contains pwd about this database (mpdata).

Many thx for informations.

Jerome Received on Mon Oct 09 2000 - 04:05:28 CDT