Re: Developer 2000

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 02:51:28 GMT

Hi Frank and Sanrenkur,

Oo. ok. I just though there's a version Oracle let people use for home and practise. I guess 'Personal' is the best word I could think of that could be use for such version. =o)

Yup, went to technet first before I posted here, all they offerded was Developer 6 for Window 98/95 and NT and some other weird tool, no Developer 2000.

HmMm! I may have to look into the Advance forms and reports, could be worth a read if that's the only book around for Developer 6. Thanks mon.!

-Arthur