Developer 2000

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:11:10 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download a personal Edition of Developer 2000 ? At the moment, all I can get is Developer 6 and I am using that at the moment, but infortunately, it's the case of software being ahead of books cause ALL of the books are on Developer 2000 and I am finding that there are some inconsistency between the two version.

Any help will be greatly appriciated =o)

Arthur Received on Mon Oct 09 2000 - 08:11:10 CDT