Re: HELP!Remove Data Files

From: Yong Huang <yhuang_at_indigopool.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:30:04 -0500

Alter database datafile offline drop does not really remove the datafile. You have to drop the tablespace including the datafile and then remove the file from the OS. If you don't want to do that, just resize the datafile to as small as possible and live with it.

Yong Huang
yhuang_at_indigopool.com

 http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000