Re: good sql and oracle book

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:08:29 GMT

Hi,

I am getting myself a book from Osborne-McGraw.. it is supose to be pretty good... for Developer.. although it does tell you that you should get another SQL book - Oracle Press's PL/SQL.

I have had great review of the two books so it might be something you want to look at.

The ISDN for the formar book is
0072119656

I hope that helps.

Arthur