HELP!Rollback segment

From: Ho <kowho_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 18:02:36 GMT

I have added a datafile RBS2orcl.ora to my PC.

How to remove this datafiles ?

I tried to resize the data file, I get : ORA-03297: file contains 2499 blocks of data beyond requested RESIZE value.

How to know what is the min size to reduced to ?

How to know which rollback segment is using this datafile rbs2orcl.ora & rbs1orcl.ora ?

Many thanks for your help in advance. Received on Sun Oct 08 2000 - 13:02:36 CDT