CGI/Oracle/C

From: Liming Xu <lmxu_at_Glue.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 22:38:21 -0400

Hi, i'm a newbie and have a quick question.. (using Apache server) I'm programing cgi in C, and for later purpose, I'm using oralce database....

so the problem here is, I have a simple "hello World" C program in my cgi-bin with .c extension,
and if I compile this and get an executable, then from the web, when I access this cgi-bin/helloworld, it works perefectly...but......since i will deal with oracle, so I rename the file helloworld.c to helloworld.pc......then problem come.....

so now, with .pc, it still compiles and generate helloworld executable, but when I access the executable from the web, it tells me "premature, end of script header"

what's wrong? it has to be an oracle thing....

thanks

newbie Received on Sat Oct 07 2000 - 21:38:21 CDT