Re: Oracle - Free Training

From: Clark Simmons <clark_at_xld.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 18:41:17 GMT

Greetings!

Oracle and Oracle 8 Series are among the 130+ courses offered in our Technical General subscription plan. Total cost of the subscription is US $100.

http://xld.com/public/dpec/default.htm

Hundreds of e-Learning courses available.

Regards,
Clark Simmons

In article <stmj7sq8ksre92_at_corp.supernews.com>,   varghese <varghese_at_bhartient.com> wrote:
> I am planning to learn Oracle and would like to become a DBA within a
 6
> months time. I would like to visit some free sites and download free
 or
> trial versions of hands-on training programs. Anyone can help me out
 to see
> these free sites? - Varghese
>
> --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Oct 07 2000 - 13:41:17 CDT