Re: Oracle - Free Training

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 14:22:09 GMT

Hi Frank ole' buddy,

Hmm - that's what I meant - 7K for the whole course covering the 5 topics that you need to get your OCP.

> I myself thinks that taking 'class' and all is over-rated. The cost
> of those class is most probably 10 times the cost of getting a decent
> book that you will have and all. For examples : to join up with an
> Oracle training class cost you in the region of around $7,000 whereas
> getting a book and all cost you around $200.

What is your definition of a training class ? I think that is where you and I differ in definition. =o) Well, you say To-MAY-To.. I say To-ma-to. heheh.
 I am speaking from experience cause I join up with a CNE class before and yeah, if I remember right, it lasted for 2 weeks only - lunch included and books. Grand total of $7,999 - cause with GST and all, it is much more dearer.