Re: (no subject)

From: Andrew Hardy <Andrew.Hardy_at_BGTechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:42:08 +0100

Forms ignores blank columns during the query - after all you'd probably not find any records that match your query if most of the fields are blank.

You need to manipulate the default_where property of the block at query time to include your 'x IS NULL' statement. You will probably need a 'flag' for the user to select to show that the query is to use the null or blank interpretation of the column.

Andy