Re: Append output to file in SQLPlus?

From: Peter Amundson <pjamundson_at_cotlnospam.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 15:26:57 -0700

Thanks for the reply! This is either not quite what I had in mind, or I need a little more info on what this means. I use SQLPlus for many administrative tasks, so I've got it open all day long. I want to append output to an existing text file for one particular script only. Also, it may be important to note that I'm running SQLPlus on my NT desktop. Thoughts?