Memory recommendations for Oracle 8i

From: Walter T Rejuney <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 14:56:23 -0400

The installation guides all give minimum memory recommendations for a server running Oracle 8i, but what is missing is the recommendations for truely efficient operation.

I generally recommend at least 512M for WinNT systems and 1G for Solaris systems. Am I off base? Does anyone else have any ideas of this? Received on Thu Oct 05 2000 - 13:56:23 CDT