Re: Help! What causes the message: Input truncated to 9 characters ??

From: Peter L <news_at_abc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 21:31:26 GMT

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:55:23 -0400, "Vladimir" <servol_at_nospam_ultinet.com> wrote:

>I am getting all I want PLUS a message at the end of the file: Input =
>truncated to 9 characters
>

>Could anybody be so kind to explain me how to get rid of that last line?

I can't remember exactly but it's cause by the end of the script. You either need to add or remove a space after the slash to run it. Sorry to be so vague, I'm at home and can't check, but if you play around with the end of the script you should be able to fix it. Received on Thu Oct 05 2000 - 16:31:26 CDT