Re: NLS problem with Oracle7

From: Jaroslaw Lubczynski <eljot_at_elkomtech.com.pl>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:12:43 +0200

I did (from my application, it's something like SQL*PLUS):

ALTER SESSION SET NLS_TERRITORY=poland;
ALTER SESSION SET NLS_LANGUAGE=polish;

nothing has changed.
And what about reading environment variables??? I thought PRO*C libraries read neccessary environment themselves (such as NLS_LANG)

U¿ytkownik "Grzegorz Dryl" <Grzegorz.Dryl_at_crt.tpsa.pl> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:8rhqbk$6ef$1_at_news.tpi.pl...