Does any know Oracle use which TCP Port to connect

From: Michael Wu <kuohwawu_at_ethome.net.tw>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:55:12 +0800

Dear All,

Recently we plan to use firewall and hide our Database inside of it, but we could not connect it to our web server in DMZ smoothly, I just saq the initial connection, then it is failed to connect.

Could anyone who knows which port does Oracle use?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Michael Wu

kuohwa_at_ms21.hinet.net Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 07:55:12 CDT