Report Generation: Excel or Oracle?

From: Roy Osborn <RoyOsborn_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:16:39 -0500

I am getting ready to develop some graphical report generation tools to display data from an Oracle 8i database. Excel with VBA seems to have plenty of what I need and I am familiar with this environment, but there also appears to be report generation tools in Oracle - of which I am a total newbie. Could anyone make a comment about the reasons to use one over the other? Thanks! Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 16:16:39 CDT