Possible to call a procedure/function via ODBC?

From: Ronin <ronin_at_ultranet_spam_.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 23:22:40 GMT

Hello:

I hope this isn't too foolish a question...

Is it possible to call a database procedure/function that resides in the Oracle Database via ODBC? I know you can submit queries with ODBC, but I haven't been able to find documentation that indicates how to call a procedure.

I wanted to check with the knowlege pool before I continued to bang my head against the wall...

Thanks for your help,

-R Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 18:22:40 CDT