Problem with OAS 4.0.8

From: Mati <mati_at_mati.it.pl>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 23:33:56 +0200

I've installed OAS 4.0.8 on Oracle 8i (8.1.6). Everything works fine until I try to use PL/SQL cartridge. Browser returns error #500 (Internal Server Error) and in system log (Windows2000) appaers registration:

The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( Oracle_Web_Listener ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Listening on NORM port 8888 address 0.0.0.0.

Any suggestions ?
Thx,MATI Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 16:33:56 CDT