Problems installing 8i on NT4

From: Ant <anorfri_at_teleline.es>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 06:29:47 GMT

I have just installed Oracle on my NT 4 (sp 4) and everything seems ok, except the ORAMMC (Oracle Administration Assistant), which never runs. I noticed (and i think is very strange) that I've installed Oracle in D:\ORACLE directory, but the installer copied the assistant in directory c:\program files\oracle (in spanish systems we use to install applications in c:\archivos de programa).
I've tried to re-install or move the directory of ORAMMC but the problem stills.

Can anybody tell me how can I run this assistant ??

We also have Oracle running under TRUX64 Compaq Unix systems, but we don't have problems of this kind.

Thank you !!! Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 01:29:47 CDT